- Beneficial (“good”) intestinal bacteria promote health, discourage the growth of disease-causing (“bad”) bacteria and pathogenic fungi, and improve the balance of microbes which normally inhabit our intestines. Many beneficial bacteria transform naturally occurring sugars, especially lactose, into lactic acid, promoting a more balanced and stable intestinal environment. As one of the most abundant sources of lactose is milk, these beneficial bacteria have been used for thousands of years to produce yogurt, cheese, and fermented milks. Both science and folklore support healthful roles for these foods. NeoLife’s supplement of beneficial bacteria, Acidophilus Plus, combines potency with technology to guarantee that live organisms survive the stomach acid and reach the intestines to deliver five billion viable organisms capable of supporting optimal digestive tract function.
- Intestinal lactobacilli aid normal digestive functions and promote healthy immune system responses.*
- Broad spectrum: Provides beneficial lactobacilli in the forms of L. acidophilus, L. bulgaricus, L. casei, B. bifidum and S. thermophilus.
- Targeted-Delivery Technology: Exclusive Gel-Gard protection system assures that bacteria are protected from stomach acid and the maximum number are delivered to the intestines where they're needed.
- Potency guaranteed: 5 billion organisms sealed in every capsule.
- Whole-food-based: Contains beneficial bacteria isolated from cultured dairy foods.
- Concentrated: As many beneficial bacteria as 10 servings of yogurt or 5 servings of acidophilus milk.
- Risk-free for the lactose intolerant.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Made from - potato starch, gelatin, glucose, sodium alginate, water, magnesium stearate and titanium dioxide
- SUGGESTED USE: 1 capsule daily.
- Regulates intestinal activity.
- Promotes colon function and supports immunity with a healthy balance of intestinal flora.