Concentrated and economical, cleans and rejuvinates all colour-fast carpets and upholstery.
- Carpet Glo gives all the excellent care needed to maximize carpet appearance and functional life.
- Directions for use:
- Before Use: The carpet should be tested for colour fastness (preferably 24 hours in advance) and thoroughly vacuumed to remove all loose dirt.
- For Hand Cleaning: Mix 1 part Carpet Glo to 40 parts water (1:40) Stir vigorously, then use the resultant foam only to do the cleaning, being cautious not to soak the carpet. Allow the foam to dry then vacuum or brush away any dry foam residue.
- For Machine Cleaning: Observe manufacturer's instructions.
- Other Uses: Upholstery, windows, mirrors and chrome.
- Carpets and furnishings say a lot about your house and that is why it is so important to keep them clean. Having them professionally cleaned can be expensive. Most consumers agree that a carpet cleaner should be powerful, yet gentle so that it not only removes dirt but enhances the carpet's colour and general appearance.
The NeoLife Difference
- Cleans carpets and upholstery.
- Excellent features: repels dirt, is antistatic and quick drying.
- Highly concentrated and therefore very economical.
- Voluminous foam makes for efficient dry method cleaning.
- Versatile: leaves window panes sparkling.
- Powerful enough to remove unwanted dirt.
- Gentle enough to enhance the carpet's colour and general appearance.
- Is antistatic and quick drying.