Each tablet provides the full water soluble antioxidant profile of an optimal serving of flavonoid-rich fruits and vegetables.
- Flavonoid Complex is a broad spectrum, WATER-SOLUBLE antioxidant complex derived from whole food sources of flavonoid-rich fruit and vegetables. Other compounds commonly found with flavonoids such as vitamin C and ellagic acid, both of which work to increase the overall activity of flavonoids, have been included in the formulation. (Note: Flavonoids complement the OIL-SOLUBLE antioxidants naturally occurring in red, yellow and orange fruit and vegetables provided by NeoLife's Carotenoid Complex.)
- Dosage: 2 tablets daily.
- Research suggests that diets with high levels of flavonoids, one of the natural sources of the brighter colours in many fruits and vegetables, may offer several benefits for optimal well-being; they may also be immuno-supporting. Antioxidant flavonoids work with vitamin C to provide increased protection from oxidative damage for the water-based portion of the cell. Although a few bioflavonoids have become relatively well-known, there are over 4000 unique flavonoids and it appears they may be most effective when several types are consumed together. It seems that only a minority of people eat an adequate amount of the fruits and vegetables in their daily diet that would provide the flavonoids they need.
The NeoLife Difference
- Broad spectrum, representing all flavonoid classes: flavones, flavanols, flavanones, anthocyanins and catechins.
- Exclusive blend of whole food extracts and concentrates derived from whole cranberries, kale, green tea (without caffeine), beets, berries, red and black grapes, oranges, lemons and grapefruits.
- Added benefit of ellagic acid, closely related to flavonoids (found in strawberries and cranberries for example), which has been associated with reduced risk of some aggressive threats to our well-being.
- Convenient serving, each tablet provides the full water soluble antioxidant profile of an optimal serving of flavonoid-rich fruits and vegetables.
- Provides diverse phytonutrients from an optimal serving of fruits and vegetables.
- Research links flavonoids to reducing the risk of damage from aggressive and destructive free radical attack as well as protection against many other age-related degenerative diseases.