- A liquid cleaner that is mild, concentrated, economical and biodegradable.
- Diluted 1 part LDC to 3 parts water the mixture can be used as:
- A Light Duty Cleaner for all household surfaces.
- An agent for dishwashing by hand (using cold or salt water) - as effective on delicate glassware as it is on pots and pans.
- A mild but excellent Liquid Hand Soap particularly good for hard water areas.
- A Hand washing agent for all delicate fabrics (except silk).
- NOT FOR USE IN AN AUTOMATIC DISHWASHER.
- To maintain the beauty and value of our possessions we keep them clean. A variety of speciality cleaners have been designed for specific cleaning jobs because the things we value are made of many different materials. Purchasing all these speciality cleaners can eat away at our budgets. Most consumers agree, a good basic household cleaner should be powerful yet gentle, versatile, water soluble (leaving no soapy residue) and completely biodegradable. Despite the need for environmentally responsible products, many are still not environment-friendly.
The NeoLife Difference
- Economical, concentrated product: a little goes along way and can be used for a variety of cleaning jobs, from washing fine lingerie to cleaning greasy stove tops.
- Voluminous foam effectively cuts grease: ideal for dishes, glassware, pots, pans, fine china and ceramics.
- Very gentle on hands: neutral pH doesn't irritate skin. Safe for the whole family.
- Excellent for fine lingerie, sweaters and other delicate hand washables: leaves them clean, soft and fresh.
- Completely free rinsing: Leaves no soapy film.
- Biodegradable: returns to its original components after use.
- Wash dishes, hand washables, kitchen counters, stovetops, refrigerators & many other soiled surfaces.
- Very gentle on hands and safe for the whole family.
- Earth friendly and phosphate-free.