Helps maintain healthy homocysteine levels to keep arteries healthy and young.
- Lipotropic factors, choline and inositol help keep lipids (fats) emulsified in the bloodstream and help reduce the buildup of unwanted fat in the liver. Folic acid, B6 and B12 promote proper metabolism of homocysteine, which supports a healthy antioxidant response to LDL cholesterol, free flowing circulation and overall arterial wall health.*
- Concentrated formula of lipotropic factors provides nutritional assistance in the mobilization and utilization of dietary fats.*
- Complete formula includes choline, inositol, betaine, folic acid, and vitamins B6 and B12; all are nutrients which support the body's own synthesis of lipotropic factors and are key elements for the proper metabolism and elimination of homocysteine, a potent oxidant.*
- Enhanced vitamin B12 digestion and bioavailability is provided by natural betaine.
- Support for proper capillary function, important for carrying blood lipids throughout body tissues, is provided by citrus bioflavonoids and hesperidin from grapefruit.*
- * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Suggested Use: 2 to 4 tablets daily.
- Supports proper capillary function, important for carrying blood lipids throughout body tissues.
- Lipotropic factors help keep lipids (fats) emulsified in the bloodstream.