- A liquid supplement allows a dosage to be easily swallowed or to be added to juices, cereals, shakes and smoothies.
- Liqui-Vite makes children’s supplementing easy and convenient, but is not only for children. The correct dosage holds as many benefits for adults or the elderly who may find taking a solid supplement difficult.
- Liqui-Vite is perfect for just about anyone.
Just a teaspoon or 2 provides the body with…
- Tre-en-en Grain Concentrates
- Whole-food Carotenoids
- All 12 important Vitamins
- Whole-food flavonoids
- The Amino Acid L-carnitine
- Key nutrients — choline, inositol, lecithin, iodine and linoleic acid
The NeoLife Difference
Liqui-Vite provides all the nutrients necessary to help ensure healthy growth and development in children. Liqui-Vite’s fluid formulation features all the goodness of:
- Tre-en-en® Grain Concentrates – a unique blend of plant sourced lipids and sterols which supports complete nutrition at the cellular level. Tre-en-en is NeoLife’s core groundbreaking Nutritional that has become synonymous with foundation level supplementing.
- Whole-food carotenoids and vitamin E help protect lipid portions of the cell from free radical damage. Antioxidant protection is key to preventing aging and recovery.
- Whole-food flavonoids and vitamin C help provide antioxidant protection for the watery portions of cells.
- A full day’s supply of 12 important vitamins including vitamins A, D, E, C, B1, B2, B6 and B12, folic acid, niacin, biotin, and pantothenic acid.
- The amino acid L-carnitine which supports energy production and fat utilisation.
- Other key nutrients — choline, inositol, lecithin, iodine, linoleic acid (an essential fatty acid) for overall metabolic support.
- 12 important vitamins can assist in meeting daily micronutrient needs.
- Tre-en-en® Grain Concentrates support optimal cell membrane function.
- Convenient, easy-to-take formula, suitable for toddlers, children and adults, who want or need a fluid supplement.