- Mild Revitalizing Shampoo provides extra care for sensitive hair and scalp. A gentle and moisturizing formula enriched with Pro-Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) and Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) as well as soothing Aloe Vera and Chamomile extract, will pamper any dry, fragile, sensitive or chemically treated hair and scalp.
- Directions for use:
- Apply a small amount and massage hair and scalp gently to a rich lather. Rinse well. Gentle enough to be used daily.
- Hair and scalp need regular, gentle cleansing to remove dust, dandruff, perspiration, environmental pollutants, hairspray and other styling products that cause build-up. Hair looks and feels its best when it retains sufficient moisture; with too little moisture, hair becomes more difficult to manage. Many products on the market are only effective on limited types of hair; permed and colour-treated hair typically require especially gentle cleansing and can be difficult to manage. Some shampoos are hard to rinse out, leaving a soapy residue that can cause flakes, and others can upset the natural pH balance of hair and scalp. Certain botanicals can assist in the removal of build-up and others can help maintain natural moisture balance.
The NeoLife Difference
- Gentle, thorough cleansing of hair without stripping essential moisture, provided by a synergistic, extra-mild multi-cleanser system.
- Helps maintain hair's natural protective lipid balance and gives hair added body and lustre with Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) and Pro-Vitamin B5 (Panthenol).
- Delivers soothing botanicals, including Aloe Vera Gel and Chamomile, that add to the refreshingly rich lather.
- Exceptionally gentle, free-rinsing formula leaves hair vibrant and easy to manage.
- Helps maintain a healthy hair and scalp pH with a water soluble formula.
- Clinically tested in Europe's most prestigious dermatological research facility.
- Specifically suited for fragile, sensitive, dry hair and scalp.
- Thoroughly cleanses without compromising the hair's moisture content due to a synergistic, extra mild multi-cleanser system.