Vitamin B Complex - Sustained Release
Monitored release of nutrients promotes proper utilization. Gives you the energizing benefits of the entire B family. Helps maintain healthy nerve function.
- Well known for its part in maintaining good vision. It is also a necessary component of the diet to ensure hair, skin and nails remain healthy.
- The various B vitamins are important for general well-being and are essential for many body functions. Vitamins of the B complex group are important co-factors in the metabolism of the food we eat, help maintain healthy nerve function, are involved in the manufacture of red blood cells and contribute to healthy skin and hair. B vitamins are water soluble and are not stored, so the body needs a daily supply. Processed food that has been refined, canned or overcooked will have some or most of it's B vitamins destroyed.
The NeoLife Difference
- Complete: Contains all 11 members of the essential vitamin B family and in addition supplies all the naturally occurring nutritional factors found in vitamin B rich foods.
- Biologically bound yeast source for natural completeness.
- Balanced natural ratios: avoids a high intake of one which may induce a deficiency in others.
- Formula provides availability of high potency B vitamins.
- Sustained release technology ensures a slow monitored release into the system for up to 6 hours.
- Promotes the active conversion of all food into energy and assists in synthesis and re-energising of cells and tissues throughout the body.