Controlled release of oxygen breaks stains and soils free from fabric and enhances colours and whites.
- NeoLife Oxygen Bleach is a water soluble, biodegradable product which can be added to G1 Laundry Compound if the wash load is particularly soiled. Oxygen bleaches are temperature sensitive. The addition of NeoLife's Oxygen Bleach requires the water temperature for washing to be 60°C.
- Directions for use:
- Dosage depends on degree of soiling and size of wash load. See packaging for details.
- Bleachable soils encountered in household and institutional laundry consists of a wide variety of substances. So it is important that a bleaching agent is effective at removing stubborn spots while being colour safe and even brightening whites and coloured fabrics. It should be easy to use, simply adding a bleach to the laundry compound or directly to the wash cycle.
The NeoLife Difference
- Colour safe bleaching agent to remove severe spots. Brightens whites and coloured fabrics.
- Dose variations dependent on degree of soiling, won't damage or adversely affect textile dyes.
- Add directly to laundry compound or into washcycle.
- Optimal effectiveness at 60°C.
- Biodegradable: returns to its original components after use.
- Colour safe bleaching agent that removes severe spots.
- Brightens whites and coloured fabrics.
- Unlike chlorine bleaches, Oxygen Bleach can be added directly to a laundry compound or the washing cycle.
- A biodegradable product that returns to its original components after use.